Today I decided that a European road trip would not be complete without a visit to the Giger museum and bar based in the small Swiss town of Gruyères.
What could be more fun than a town famous for cheese and Alien?
The story of a crazy couple who plan to travel across Europe in a self built motorhome to avoid growing up.
Popular Posts
-
I have been asked (told) to write something about the van as I am the one that built the thing and therefore understand it. So here goes. ...
-
OK so we have an unofficial countdown, today is 130 days until July and that is when all hands are on deck to quit our jobs and finalise the...
-
The European motorhome conversion adventure of an amateur photographer and a newly qualified journalist is almost in sight. I have just t...
-
Part 2 of our series about how awesome our van is, talks about the building of the internal structure and how I guessed most of it. As we s...
-
Today I decided that a European road trip would not be complete without a visit to the Giger museum and bar based in the small Swiss town of...
-
After our wonderful swim and picnic on the beech we headed towards Lourdes with high hopes, we found a camperstop in Pau on the way which w...
-
20:00 English time: Finally 48 hours after we had planned to depart, me, Andy and our beast of a campervan have left rainy Yorkshire. Al...
-
Each day begins to drag more than the last, the excitement of leaving our little world to travel has now turned into frustration. The na...

Hey, great blog - we're also from York and have just come back from 12 months in Europe in a camper van! Enjoy your trip! Soph & Adam www.europebycamper.com
ReplyDelete